DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

The Climb (Miley Cyrus) Guitar Cover - Basic Fingerstyle Tutorial



This video is a basic guitar fingerstyle tutorial of the song, The Climb. I am not an expert nor professional guitarist. This is just a simple way to share my hobby with others. I am sorry for the background noise in the recording as this was recorded in my living room with all windows open. I played the Epiphone AJ220S acoustic guitar when recording this video

I have written the guitar tablature for this song.  If you are interested to have a copy, you can download the free guitar TABs by clicking the button below.



By the way, this song, The Climb, was originally performed by Miley Cyrus and this was sung in the Hannah Montana The Movie.  Checkout the album Hannah Montana The Movie to hear the original song and learn what other great songs are included in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment