DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Planet Waves (D'Addario) Acoustic Guitar Ratchet Capo

Since having this Epiphone guitar, I played it every day as I enjoyed the great sound coming from this guitar. Then I came across one song that it was not so easy for my pitch.  I am not a singer thus I had only a very short range.  I tried to do some chord variations until I reached the perfect pitch for me. However, this happened not only on one song. And I realized that the easiest way was to use a guitar capo.
I purchased one, D'Addario Planet Waves ratchet capo and I showed it in the video below.

In this video I tried the Planet Waves capo on my Epiphone AJ220S acoustic guitar. The product worked for me. It was easy to use and it was of good quality.  Only thing that I did not like about this ratchet-style capo was that, you have to be careful in installing it. Otherwise, it bends the string a little bit down and your guitar is out of tune while capo is on. Other than that, it is great.  The capo held firmly and sound with capo was impressive. The capo is very light, thus no extra weight on the guitar neck. It is very easy to install and to remove, plus the price of this capo is very affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment