DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Easy Guitar Tuning using Android App in Samsung Galaxy Smartphone



As part of the Smartphone trend is using various Apps.  One of these is the use of a guitar tuner App.   In this video I demonstrated on how to use a guitar tuner App or application to tune my acoustic guitar.    The name of the App I used here was Pitch lab.  It was easy to use and I was able to tune my guitar in just a short while.  Check out the video and learn how to do it yourself.  Now, since most of us have Smartphone, there is no more reason that we cannot tune our own guitars.

This is a sample tuning on my old RJ Guitar. I used an Android App on my Samsung Galaxy Ace.  Unfortunately, this guitar did not last long after taking this video as the bridge was pulled off from the guitar body.   But basically, this started my guitar journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment