DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

"Music Nomad The Guitar One" on Cleaning and Polishing Guitar

Part of owning a guitar is to keep the guitar in clean and tidy condition. With this in mind I went to the guitar shop where I bought my Epiphone and Takamine acoustic guitars and looked for a good guitar cleaner and polish. Since I am new to guitar cleaners, I asked the sales person and he recommended product called Music Nomad The Guitar One Polish. I purchased the product he recommended and when I reached home I tried this product on my Takamine acoustic guitar and I was really impressed with the results. It was also very easy to apply and there was no residue build up.

This Music Nomad The Guitar One Polish made my guitar so shiny and free from finger prints. Take note that this is not to be used on bare wood such as the fret board and guitar bridge but can also be used on machine heads or tuners. Since this polish will make everything glossy, this is not to be used on any matte finished guitars. Aside from guitars, this can also be used to clean or polish other musical instruments to make them glossy.  Please watch my video below to learn more and see the actual demonstration.


No comments:

Post a Comment