DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Grow Old with You (Adam Sandler) Guitar Tutorial

After talking with my friend about my guitar journey,  he recommended that I play or do a tutorial video on how to play "Grow Old with You" by Adam Sandler.  At first I was hesitant as I haven't heard that song.  Then, I watched a couple of videos, as well as the movie which used this song as the main theme, then I eventually liked the song and started learning it on guitar.  First I learned the chords, then I followed the melody.

So after I learned to play this song, here is another fingerstyle guitar tutorial that I made. This time I showed how to play "Grow Old With You" by Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler sang this song in the hit movie The Wedding Singer, which he co-stars Drew Barrymore. This is just a basic guitar fingerstyle for beginners and I think it is easy to follow. Just concentrate on the chords and the tune of the melody. I derived the melody notes from the chords. Please feel free to view my video tutorial.




I have also written guitar tablature or guitar tabs for this song.  This is just basic arrangement and great for beginner guitarists.  This guitar tabs is free to download.

Download tabs here:  Grow Old With You TABS

No comments:

Post a Comment