DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Epiphone AJ-220S Guitar Stock Strings VS D'Addario EZ900 Bronze Strings

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I replaced the stock strings of my Epiphone AJ-220S acoustic guitar with D’Addario EZ900 Extra Light strings.  The stock strings for this acoustic guitar had light gauge and the replacement strings set that I purchased was extra light gauge.  I wanted to test and feel the difference in string tension.  I wanted to go for thinner strings as I haven’t played for a very long time and my fingers get soar easily with higher tension strings.


Here is the video when I did the string replacement. This was my first string replacement on this acoustic guitar. I think the strings were not yet properly stretched when I took this video and the guitar was not perfectly tune.  I have to admit it that I still need a lot of practice on guitar restringing and need to learn proper technique as well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment