DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

My Takamine G Series G340S Acoustic Guitar




I went to the guitar shop and tried to test some acoustic guitars on display as well as check out what is on sale.  I immediately focused my attention on the dreadnought acoustic guitar made by Takamine.  I asked the salesperson if I can play with the guitar.  The person agreed and gave me some insights about the guitar.  The guitar was Takamine G-Series G340S.  I played with the guitar and I loved the tone and feel.  Until such time that I could not resist anymore,  this Takamine G340S ended in my living room that afternoon.  I made a basic guitar review and had given basic guitar specification on this video. Just like my Epiphone AJ220S, this guitar also has a solid spruce top. It has great tone and sustain. Another thing I liked with this instrument is that it is easy to play.  Although, the action is a little bit high for me but that can be easily be adjusted. The guitar came with D'Addario EXP16 Phosphor Bronze coated steel strings. Please feel free to watch my video and hear the sound of this Takamine G-series guitar. 


Takamine G340S NS Specifications
Body Shape: Dreadnought
Top:  Solid Spruce
Back: Mahogany
Sides: Mahogany
Finish: Natural Satin
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Sound hole inlay: Abalone Ring
Tuners: Gold Plated



No comments:

Post a Comment