DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Fender Guitar Chromatic Tuner FT-004 Test and Demo Tuning



Here is another new tool that I purchased online.  This time I got one chromatic tuner, Fender FT-004.  With the help of electronics, even guitar tuning became very easy even for beginners. You do not need special musical ear to tune a guitar at this stage.

In this video I tried and demoed the Fender Chromatic Tuner. It s a straight forward device that is to be attached to guitar's headstock while tuning. It is small and very light. Using the guitar tuner is quite easy. The tuner senses the guitar string vibration from the headstock and not the sound of the string, so this device can be used even in the noisy environment.  There is large display of the guitar note so that you can see which note is being played and how close it is to the right tune with arrow indicator.  Watch my video to see my actual demo of this Fender FT-004 chromatic tuner.   The guitar I used for this demo was Takamine G Series acoustic guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment