DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

D'Addario Planet Waves Guitar Pro-Winder




I am beginning to like working on my guitar, such as cleaning and changing strings.  Then I purchased a new tool online and got it within a few days.  The new tool I got for my guitar is D'Addario Planet Waves guitar pro-winder. This guitar winder is very easy to use and it has 3-in-1 function.  These functions are winder, cutter and bridge pin puller. It has good quality material unlike cheap plastic which are common to low cost guitar winder.  The bridge pin puller is also handy and won't damage the bridge.  However,  for tight bridge pins, I don't think this plastic material is strong enought to pull them out.  I showed how to use it in this video.  Unfortunately, I was not able to show the cutter function as I did not have excess string to be cut. Have a look on my video to see how to use it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment