DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

How to Lower Nut Slot Height of Acoustic Guitar

 
I showed in this video how I lowered the nut slots height due to high action on the first fret of my Yamaha FG700MS acoustic guitar.   I also showed various nut slot files that can be used for this job.  Check it out and let me know how you do it on your acoustic guitar.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Tools: Nut slot files 
Guitar: Yamaha FG700MS acoustic guitar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020 condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig for connecting condenser microphone to camera

No comments:

Post a Comment