DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Hercules Guitar Hanger Installation on Drywall or Plaster Board

 
In this video I showed here how I safely installed the Hercules Guitar Hanger GSP39WP Plus on our drywall/plaster board wall using Toggler Drywall Anchors. I made the step by step procedure from marking, drilling, installation and test. The Hercules guitar hanger works great for me. It is safe due to the grabbing mechanism which holds the guitar in place.  And the material is sturdy.

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar Wall Hanger: Hercules GSP39WP Plus
Drywall Anchor: Toggler 1/2" Drywall Anchors
Guitar: Epiphone AJ220S and Taylor 214ce acoustic guitars 
Microphone: Saramonic Smartmic
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

No comments:

Post a Comment