DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Acoustic Guitar Always Out of Tune - How to Fix | Edwin-E

 
In this video, I showed another issue I discovered on my Yamaha FG700MS acoustic guitar. This guitar wont stay in tune. It keeps on going out of tune even for a few minutes after tuning. I showed how to fix it.  Check it out and let me know what you think about the solution.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine 

Gears used in this video: 
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020 condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig - for connecting condenser mic to camera

No comments:

Post a Comment