DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

FLY ME TO THE MOON (Frank Sinatra) Fingerstyle Guitar Cover on Taylor GS Mini

 
In this video I played a classic song by Frank Sinatra, FLY ME TO THE MOON. This is just a simple fingerstyle guitar cover.  I hope you enjoy this video.  For beginners, this arrangement is easy to follow.  Thanks. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears I used in this video: 
Guitar: Taylor GS Mini Mahogany acoustic guitar
Microphone1: AKG Perception P170 small diaphragm condenser instrumetn microphone
Microphone2: Zoom X/Y Mic on Zoom Q8 Videocamera
Camera1: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Camera2: Zoom Q8 Videocamera

No comments:

Post a Comment