DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Do You Know Where You're Going To (Diana Ross) Fingerstyle Guitar Cover ...

 
My simple fingerstyle guitar arrangement and cover of the song "Do You Know Where You're Going To" by Diana Ross. This song is a theme from movie Mahogany. I hope you like this gutiar cover of mine. Thanks for watching. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Taylor 214ce acoustic electric guitar 
Guitar Pick: Black Mountain Pick
Microphone: AKG Perception P170 small diaphragm condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig - this device is used to connect the condenser microphone to the mirrorless camera

No comments:

Post a Comment