DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Araw-Gabi (Regine Velasquez) Fingerstyle Guitar Tutorial

As requested, here is my fingerstyle guitar tutorial of the song composed by Maestro Ryan Cayabyab entitled "Araw-Gabi". This song was originally sung by Nonoy Zuñiga.  This was also popularized by Regine Velasquez Alcasid as well as Noel Cabangon.  I hope this simple tutorial can help beginners learn how to play this song and enjoy playing fingerstyle guitar.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 
If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Taylor 214ce acoustic electric guitar
Guitar Capo:  Planetwaves Dual-Action 
Microphone: Zoom X/Y Mic connected to Zoom Q8
Camera: Zoom Q8 Videocamera

No comments:

Post a Comment