DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Martin 000RSGT Acoustic Guitar strung with Straight Up Strings Demo

 
Here is a simple demo of my Martin Road Series 000RSGT acoustic guitar which I recently strung with Straight Up Strings Phosphor Bronze light. I showed the parts and specification of this guitar before I played it to hear the tone coming from this acoustic guitar.  I also played the guitar using the Black Mountain Pick which I made a demo review in my previous video. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used: 
Microphone: Saramonic Smartmic mini microphone
Pick: Black Mountain Pick
Camera: Samsung Galaxy S10 front camera

No comments:

Post a Comment