DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Black Mountain Pick Demo and Comparison with Dunlop Thumb Pick and Flat Pick

 
Introducing the Black Mountain Pick. This pick is hybrid pick which is combination of thumb pick and flat pick. It has spring enabling to be used by any different thumb sizes.   I compared this Black Mountain pick with two guitar picks, Dunlop thumb pick and flat pick.  Watch my demo to see the similarities and differences.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used: 
Guitar: S Yairi YTD-18 acoustic guitar
Microphone: Saramonic Smartmic mini microphone
Camera: Samsung Galaxy S10 front camera

No comments:

Post a Comment