DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

KNA UP-2 Guitar Pickup by Kremona Unboxing Demo Review | Edwin-E

 
Here is my unboxing and demo test of KNA UP-2 acoustic guitar pickup by Kremona. I attached this one using my Banevides acoustic guitar and connected the pickup to Zoom Q8 video camera microphone input. This KNA UP-2 pickup is a passive pickup which means it does not need battery.  Unlike the KNA UP-1, this model has volume control. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used: 
Guitar: Benavides custom guitar 
Pickup: KNA UP-2 
Microphone: Saramonic Smartmic
Camera1: Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless camera
Camera2: Zoom Q8 Videocamera 

No comments:

Post a Comment