DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Guitar Tutorial: "Maybe" by Neocolours Fingerstyle Guitar Solo Cover



Somebody requested me to do a tutorial of the song "Maybe" by Neocolours.  Here is the video of that tutorial that I made.  You may watch near the end of the video where I played the song continuously as a reference for this tutorial.  The guitar that I used for this video recording was Cort Cedar Grand acoustic-electric guitar.  I used the guitar's Fishman pickup during recording.

I have also written a guitar tablature for this song so that it will be easier to learn how to play it in guitar.  You may download the guitar TAB by clicking the button below.  The guitar sheet includes the TAB, song lyrics and guitar chords.


17 comments:

  1. Ser penge namn po aki ng tabs . possermoh@yahoo.com salamat po iDol po talaga kita .

    ReplyDelete
  2. pahingi naman po ng tab ng maybe
    darrelorpilla@gmail.com salamat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi ba ma-download? Otherwise, PM me on my facebook page. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. penge po ng tabs...

    youthank88123@gmail.com

    maraming-maraming salamat po idol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir penge po ako tabs gerardtamayo11@gmail.com thanks po

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir penge naman po ng tabs gerardtamayo11@gmail.com SALAMAT....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir penge po. spencercamara009@gmail.com po

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penge nman po ng tabs diko po masundan kasi masyado sa yt eh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi good day! Can I get the tabs please? I really want to learn this song. Pretty pleaseeeeee! Here's my email ignaciokrissha0315@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi good day! Can I get the tabs please? I badly really want to learn this song. Pretty pleaseee! Here's my email ignaciokrissha0315@gmail.com
    Thanks you so much in advanceee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good pm po. Pahingi po ng tabs. Gusto ko po matuto neto. Thank you po.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir pahengi po ng tabs favorite song kopo Kasi to gusto kopo matuto please thank you

    ReplyDelete