DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Cort Acoustic Electric Guitar Connects to PC using USB Guitar Link Cable



This video shows how I connected my Cort acoustic-electric guitar to PC using a USB guitar link cable.  One end of the cable is connected to the guitar which has 6.5mm mono audio cable and the other end has USB terminal with electronics and LED indicator.  This cable doesn't need special software driver. It uses the standard audio driver from Microsoft.   Installation of driver is all automatic as soon as the cable is plugged-in.  I played my guitar and compared the sound using guitar acoustic only as well as with the use of the guitar electric pickup.  There are other options to connect the electric guitar to PC but this one is considered to be low cost with decent recording quality.  I used a free software called Audacity to record the guitar.  You may watch the video to hear the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment