DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Cort Cedar Grand F OP Acoustic-Electric Guitar Demo Review



In this video, I showed the Cort Cedar Grand F OP acoustic electric guitar.  This guitar has a solid cedar top. This guitar has an amazing tone as acoustic and works well using an electric function,  with Fishman Classic under saddle pickup.  I was not able to test the pickup in this video because I still haven't got the guitar cable when I recorded this one.  The guitar is comfortable to play with good action and the neck thickness fits perfectly with my hand.  I have replaced the strings with Galli Strings Lucky Star Phosphor Bronze set.  Please watch the video to hear the tone of this guitar.


Check out the photos of this actual guitar:  Cort Cedar Grand F OP Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment