DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

I Started A Joke (Bee Gees) SLOW DEMO Fingerstyle Guitar Cover

As requested,  here is a slow demo version of my fingerstyle guitar cover and arrangement of the song "I Started A Joke" by The Bee Gees.  I hope that you learn how to play this song from this video.

"I Started a Joke" by the Bee Gees is a hauntingly beautiful song that showcases the band's songwriting prowess. Released in 1968, it's a melancholic reflection on the unintended consequences of words. With its poignant lyrics and ethereal melodies, the track remains a timeless classic, touching hearts across generations.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

Gears used:
Guitar:  Maton EBG808CL The Performer acoustic electric guitar
Microphone:  Zoom X/Y Mic
Camera:  Zoom Q8 Videocamera

No comments:

Post a Comment