DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal - SLOW DEMO Fingerstyle Guitar Cover

 
Here is my slow demo fingerstyle guitar cover of the song "Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal" by The Boyfriends band. I hope this video can help beginners to learn how to play this classic OPM song.

Watch my normal speed fingerstyle guitar cover of this song here.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Taylor 214ce acoustic electric guitar 
Microphone: AKG Perception P170 small diaphragm condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface for connecting mirrorless camera and XLR condenser microphone: Saramonic Smartrig 

No comments:

Post a Comment