DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal (Boyfriends) Fingerstyle Guitar Cover

 
This is my fingerstyle guitar arrangement and cover of the classic OPM (Original Pilipino Music) song from 70's to 80's by the Boyfriends band entitled "Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal". This song was also covered by Ogie Alcasid and other recording artists. I hope that you like my simple arrangement of this song. Thanks for watching. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar:  Taylor 214ce acoustic electrric guitar 
Microphone: AKG Perception P170 small diaphragm condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig for connecting XRL conderser microphone to mirrorless camera

No comments:

Post a Comment