DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

SEAGULL S6 vs CRAFTER DE6 Acoustic Guitars Comparison

 
Which guitar sounds better between Seagull S6 Original and Crafter DE6 acoustic guitars? 

In this video I compared these two acoustic guitar based on the sound and tone acoustically. Both are freshly restrung with same strings set to eliminate the tone difference related to strings. Watch my demo and comparison video. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020 condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig  for connecting condenser mic directly to mirrorless camera

No comments:

Post a Comment