DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

KUNG MAIBABALIK KO LANG (Regine) SLOW Demo Fingerstyle Guitar Cover

 
This is just a slow demo version fingerstyle guitar cover of the song "Kung Maibabalik Ko Lang" by Regine Velasquez. This is like a tutorial for beginners to learn how to play this song. I hope that beginner guitarists can follow and learn from this. 

Here is my normal speed cover of the same song: Kung Maibabalik Ko Lang - Fingerstyle Cover.  I hope you like this. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Martin Road Series 000RSGT acoustic electric guitar 
Microphone: Saramonic Smartmic
Pick: Black Mountain Pick
Camera: Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment