DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Tusq vs Ivoroid Saddle on Guild D4 Acoustic Guitar | Edwin-E

 
A comparison between Tusq by Graphtech Guitar Labs and Ivoroid (Synthetic Ivory / Celluloid / Plastic) acoustic guitar saddles. 
My opinion in this comparison: 
After replacing from stock (Ivoroid Saddle) to Tusq Saddle by Graphitech Guitar Labs, the tone of my Guild D4 guitar is clearer and has ringing tone. It projects well and full resonant which was lacking on original plastic saddle. So, I decided to keep the Tusq saddle on this guitar. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine 

Gears used: 
Guitar: Guild D4 HR True American acoustic guitar 
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020
Camera: Zoom Q8 Videocamera

No comments:

Post a Comment