DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Guitar Saddle: Compensated vs Straight Comparison in Intonation

 
I compared intonation between using compensated saddle and uncompensated saddle or straight saddle on Guild D4 acoustic guitar. I showed the tuning for both at open strings, 12th fret and 5th fret. In my opinion, based on the Pitchlab App readings, the compensated saddle gives more accurate intonation on this guitar even though the stock saddle was straight type. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine 

Gears used: 
Guitar: Guild D4 HR True American acoustic guitar 
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020 
Camera: Zoom Q8 Videocamera

No comments:

Post a Comment