DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

LAG T200JCE Acoustic Electric Guitar Unboxing and First Look



I finally received my order from France.  This was LAG Tramontane T200JCE acoustic guitar.  I showed in the video when I unboxed the guitar.  It arrived with a very large box.  Upon opening, the guitar was placed in another guitar box triangular in shape.  The guitar was well packed with lots of protection inside.  I was amazed by the looks of this guitar.  It has a jumbo body with cutaway.  The guitar was out of tune when I opened the box.  The shippers normally make the tension of strings loose during transport to avoid damage to the guitar neck in case of impact.  I checked the action and it was perfect.  I will make a LAG T200JCE review and demo on my next video.

1 comment: