DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Boya BY-MM1 Microphone Test Recording an Acoustic Guitar

 
Here is my video of connecting a Boya BY-MM1 Microphone to a Canon M50 mirrorless camera to record an acoustic guitar.  I also showed the accessories that came together with the microphone for proper attachment to the top of the mirrorless camera.  The procedure is also the same with a DSLR camera.  Let me know what you think about this little shotgun microphone.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate it if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Takamine GN30ce acoustic guitar 
Microphone1: Boya BY-MM1 
Microphone2: Internal mic of Canon M50 Mirrorless Camera
Camera1: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Camera2: Zoom Q8 Videocamera (did not use audio for this video)

No comments:

Post a Comment