DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Guitar Service DIY - Restring, Recondition, Polish, Setup - Ashton OM35S

 
In this video, I showed DIY guitar servicing of my Ashton OM35S acoustic guitar. The guitar is in great condition, so just minor service was done. It was not necessary to adjust truss rod but I lowered the nut slot slightly. I showed fret board cleaning using 0000 steel wool and conditioning using Dunlop65 Lemon oil.   I hope you learn something about guitar service from this video.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Ashton OM35S acoustic guitar 
Microphone: Saramonic Smartmic mini microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Fret Board Oil - Dunlop 65 Lemon Oil 
Strings: Straight Up Strings Medium Gauge 
Nut Files: Stewmac

No comments:

Post a Comment