DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

KNA SP-1 Single Coil Acoustic Guitar Pickup Installation and Demo

 
I installed and did a sound test of KNA SP-1 single coil acoustic guitar pickup on my Taylor Academy 12 acoustic guitar.   I also compared the sound of this KNA SP-1 pickup with the external microphone, Audio Technica AT2020 condenser mic.   Let me know if hear any difference in the tone and which one do you prefer?

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Taylor Academy 12 acoustic guitar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020 large diaphragm condenser microphone
Camera1: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Camera2: Zoom Q8 Videocamera where both pickup and camera connected

No comments:

Post a Comment