DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Black Mountain Picks - Medium Gauge vs Heavy Gauge Thumb Picks Tone Comparison

In this video I compared my two thumb picks, Black Mountain Picks - one medium gauge and one heavy gauge. I played both thumb picks and compared the tone produced on my acoustic guitar.   Do you hear any tone difference between these two guitar picks?  Let me know which one do you prefer? 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine 

Gears used in this video:
Black Mountain picks 
Guitar: Benavides acoustic guitar 
Microphone: AKG Perception P170
Camera: Canon EOS M50
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig

No comments:

Post a Comment