DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Tusq Thumb Picks Demo and Comparison (Bright, Warm, Deep Tone) Blind Test

 
Here is my demo and comparison of various Tusq thumb picks by Graphtech Guitar Labs. I have here three types, the white, beige and gray Tusq picks and compared the tone while playing my guitar. 

I did a blind test to focus on the sound of the guitar without knowing which pick I used.  Let me know if you guess them right.  I hope you like this comparison video and thanks for watching.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Seagull S6 Original acoustic guitar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020 XLR large diaphragm condenser microphone
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorles camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig for connecting the XLR microphone to mirrorless camera

No comments:

Post a Comment