DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Beautiful Girl (Jose Mari Chan) Fingerstyle Guitar Cover with Lyrics

 
Here is my fingerstyle guitar arrangement and cover of the famous song of Jose Mari Chan entitled Beautiful Girl. I included lyrics of the song in the video to easily follow the song while listening to this fingerstyle guitar tune. I hope you sing along with my video and enjoy it. Thanks. 

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos.

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine 

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar:  Yamaha FG700MS acoustic guitar 
Microphone: AKG Perception P170
Camera: Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig - for connecting the condenser microphone to the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment