DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Guitar String Gauge Comparison : Light vs Medium on Crafter TC-035 Acoustic Guitar

 
I restrung my Crafter TC-035 acoustic electric guitar. This time, I tried both using Light gauge and Medium gauge to hear which one has better tone. The strings I used were Straight Up String by Siminoff. This is comparison between light gauge and medium gauge strings on acoustic guitar.  Let me know which one do you think is better gauge for this guitar.

Subscribe Edwin-E Channel for more similar videos. 

If you enjoy this video, I would appreciate if you can buy me a coffee to boost my energy. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edwine

Gears used in this video: 
Guitar: Crafter TC-035 acoustic electric guitar 
Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020
Camera: Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless camera
Audio Interface: Saramonic Smartrig for connecting condenser microphone to camera input.

No comments:

Post a Comment