DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

"Don't Know What to Say" Cover on Guild D125 Acoustic Guitar with String Butler



My demo of Guild GAD G125 acoustic guitar.  All solid mahogany body.  I restrung the guitar with Elixir HD Light Phosphor Bronze strings.  I installed String Butler on this guitar for tuning stability by making the strings straigh from the nut.  I played "Don't Know What To Say" by Ric Segreto in this video.  Check it out!

I have written guitar tablature for this song.  Click the link below to see the tabs with chords and lyrics.  There is also available file free to download.

Don't Know What To Say - Tabs




5 comments:

  1. Sir can you send me tabs of this? john_boja35@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day sir edwin. Can you give me copy of tab. Thanks in advance.
    jericvilatcha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day sir. Can you give me copy of tab. Thanks in advance. Godbless
    jericvilatcha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete