DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Got To Believe in Magic by Juris / David Pomeranz - Fingerstyle Guitar Tutorial



This is a fingerstyle guitar solo tutorial of the song "Got to Believe in Magic" by Juris which was originally sung by David Pomeranz in 1980's.  I used Eb key for this tutorial to match the key of original recording by Juris.  To make it simpler I played the song in Key of D with capo on the 1st fret.  Check out my video to watch the tutorial.

You may download guitar tab for easy learning this song.


10 comments:

  1. Ser penge po ako tabs . salamat madame . possermoh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guitar tabs sent to your email. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. sir please send me your tab too in this email
      ajohn_mage@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. sir please send me your tabs too. ajohn_magE@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Sir pede po mahingi tabs po ng got to believe in magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuya pa send naman po ng tabs please lyndeemazing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir please send me your tabs
    seml27955@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete