DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 Audio Interface Test (with guitar)



Testing for the first time my audio interface.  This is Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22.  In this demo, I tested only the instrument input where I plugged-in my guitar. Unfortunately, I still do not have a microphone to test the mic input.  First, I recorded the sound of guitar using the standard built-in mic from camcorder, then I recorded again using this UMC22 Audio Interface via guitar Fishman Clearwave60 pickup.   I used a free audio recording software called Audacity.  I initially had a problem when there was no sound getting into the PC.  So, I checked the Control Panel settings for Audio and set it to DVD quality stereo. After that, I was able to get signal from the R (right channel).  As you can see in the recording software, it was only recording on 1 channel (R channel).  The L (left channel) is for the microphone input.  I then, edited the audio recording and made it mono so that I can hear the sound for both left and right channel.  This is what you can hear in the video sample.  Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment