DONATE

DONATE ON Edwin-E's Guitar Tabs / Tutorials

CAD U37 USB Microphone Unboxing and Test




I purchased a condenser microphone for my guitar recording.  This is CAD U37 USB Microphone.  It has an amazing sound reproduction, clear recording and eliminates most of the room noise.  I connect this one directly to USB port of my PC and used with a software called Audacity. It comes with long USB cable as well.  Have a look at my video unboxing of this mic and view my first time use and demo.




Features:
*  Large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings
*  Cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
*  Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
*  It has 10dB overload-protection switch minimizes distortion from loud sound sources
*  Bass-reduction switch reduces room noise

No comments:

Post a Comment